FIFA latest ranking: Spain 1st Brazil kills the top 3 Chinese men’s football 103rd

FIFA latest ranking: Spain 1st Brazil kills the top 3 Chinese men’s football 103rd
On the afternoon of June 5, Beijing time, FIFA announced the latest world ranking on the official website.In 2014, China ranked 103rd in the world of football. Spain and Germany still ranked in the top two, Brazil returned to the top 3, and England returned to the top 10.The Chinese men’s football, which attracted attention, fell 7 places and ranked 103rd in the world.The top 32 teams in the 2014 World Cup rankings 2014 FIFA’s latest world rankings Spain-1 Germany-2 Portugal-3 Brazil-4 Colombia-5 Uruguay-6 Argentina-7 Switzerland-8 Italy-9 Greece-10 England-11Belgium-12 Chile-13 United States-14 Netherlands-15 France-16 Russia-18 Mexico-19 Croatia-20 C?te d’Ivoire-21 Bosnia-25 Algeria-25 Ecuador-28 Honduras-30 Costa Rica-34 Iran-37 Ghana-38尼日利亚-44日本-47喀麦隆-50韩国-55澳大利亚-59(来源:中国日报网)2014中国足球世界排名第103位 西班牙第1巴西杀回前3  根据国际足联的积分规则,选取近Over the past four years, the points of each team have been converted and accumulated at different rates.In 2011, 20% of the total score was selected, in 2012, 30% of the total score was selected, and in 2013, 50% was selected, plus the total score of 2014, which constituted the latest world ranking.In 2011, Spain scored 1094 points, multiplied by 20%, a total of 218.8 points; 2012 485.13 points, the proportion of 30% is 145.54 points; 2013 Spain 912.48 points, the proportion of 50% is 156.24 points, plus this year’s 664 years, a total of 1485 points, ranking first in the world.  The German team has 1,300 points and continues to rank behind Spain.Brazil continues to rise, ranking third.Just a full year ago, Brazil ranked 22nd, creating the worst ranking.However, the 2013 Confederations Cup won the championship and warmed up the triumphantly, helping the Brazilian team to return to the top 3 in the world.Portugal fell 1 place, ranking fourth in the world.Argentina rose two places from the previous period, ranking fifth in the world.  The teams ranked 6-10 are Switzerland (1149 points), Uruguay (1147 points), Colombia (1137 points), Italy (1104 points) and England (1090 points).  In the World Cup 32, the lowest ranking is Australia, ranked 62; if measured by the average world ranking of each group, Group D and Group H are death groups, Uruguay, England, Costa Rica (28), ItalyThe average ranking is 13.5. The title of the undeserved death group; Group G of Germany, Ghana (37), Portugal, and the United States (13) ranks 14th on average, and is also the absolute death group.  In Asia, Iran’s highest-ranked FIFA ranking is 43rd, the Chinese men’s football ranking dropped 7th, down to 103rd, and Asia ranked 12th.The fastest improvement is in Palestine, which ranks 94th in the world and 10th in Asia after 71 positions.Appendix FIFA latest ranking top 101, Spain, 1485 points 2, Germany, 1300 points 3, Brazil, 1242 points 4, Portugal, 1189 points 5, Argentina, 1175 points 6, Switzerland, 1149 points 7, Uruguay, 1147 points 8, Colombia1137分9,意大利,1104分10,英格兰,1090分103,中国,331分 推荐阅读: 2014足球明星世界排名 世界杯身价前11位的球员 巴西世界杯32强球员名单 736名球星阵容对比